Learn to Teach RestorativeYoga.
Experience the practice & benefits from the comfort of home, your sacred space.
ONLINE Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
May 29-31, 2020
PARTICIPATE LIVE or ON-DEMAND
Restorative Yoga, through long-held, prop supported postures, teaches that even though a pose appears to be still, there is a subtler action going on that involves a symphony of breath and body that brings the entire being into a state of deep repose and release.
The training is ideal for the dedicated student or teacher who wants to dive deeply into understanding the nervous system and how deep rest can facilitate reduced stress, increased immunity, and bring more harmony into your life as a student and teacher. May 29-31, Friday to Sunday. It's a great stepping stone to a discerning practice and greater depth of knowledge.
Recognizing these are challenging times, I'm offering various pricing options for the course that may suit your needs. The training is experiential (lots of time in the poses) and with emphasis on developing embodiment within the practice. A complete manual is included with 15+ Yoga Alliance credits available.
The course will be recorded for on-demand viewing if you are unable to attend.
Bonuses: Extra pre-recorded sessions, additional live Q&A post immersion on June 5th, private sessions, and more.
Enroll by Sunday, May 11th & Recieve a Bonus
Pre-Recorded Restorative Yoga Class upon registration!
Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
Restorative Yoga is long-held adaptations of traditional yoga postures passively supported by props. It is the art of being rather than doing. A restorative practice is learning to regulate the nervous system to complement the body’s natural healing process and the need for rest.
This course is open to all who would like to deepen their yoga practice whether you plan to teach a restorative class or not. So much can be gained with the understanding of the adaptations of traditional yoga poses with the utilization of props. With support, energy is received, tension is released, circulation is improved without the need to expend great energy.
The Benefits of a Restorative Yoga Class Include:
- Powerful relaxation to access a state of pratyahara (a withdrawn state).
- Restoration and exploration of the mind, body, and soul in passive postures.
- Energy flow and healing with the utilization of props as supportive tools.
- Clarity, connection, and a spirit of offering through Ishvara Pranidhana (the divine within).
- Using the poses to create a safe container for regulating the systems of the body.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Experience 2 restorative classes each day.
- Utilize props as tools for enhancing a pose in a supportive and nurturing way.
- Break down key passive restorative poses.
- Investigate the purpose, comfort, and alignment of those key restorative poses.
- Learn to create a nurturing practice through the structure and sequencing of class.
- Discuss sequencing and cueing techniques to meet students where they are today.
- Address how to teach restorative “safely” on or off-line
- Obtain credits toward Yoga Alliance continuing education for 15+ hours.
Friday, May 29
Saturday- Sunday, May 30-31
10:00am-12:00 pm MST
Friday, June 5
Restorative Yoga Teaching Manual
ON-DEMAND replay! Recorded & available for download
Pre-recorded segments full practice, sequencing & safety, and cueing techniques
Post-course, Live Q&A (for everyone & those who couldn't watch live)
One-hour individual live-streaming private coaching session with Melissa
Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
3 Day Investment:
$425 Live & On-Demand Videos, Manual, Q&A session, and Private Session
$375 Live & On-Demand Videos, Manual, Q&A session
$295 Discounted/no questions asked option* —Live & On-Demand Videos, Manual, Q&A
*Discounted price also valid for
returning students - retaking the same course
Please note: PayPal fees not included in Investment cost and will be added during payment processing.